What kinds of gifts does Onward! accept?
There are many ways to give to Onward!
- You can give a gift in your will.
- You can give a gift of cash to see your dollars at work in our community right now.
- You can make a donation of stock or insurance.
- You can give gifts of land or other personal property.
- If you would like to set up a Charitable Remainder Trust or a Charitable Lead Trust.
- Set up a memorial fund in memory of a deceased individual or in honor of someone living.
- As a business, set up an employee payroll deduction supporting a current Onward! fund partner or even create a donor advised fund for your business that your employees can support.
For questions about giving, please contact Chuck through our contact us form.
Below are the fund agreements for establishing a fund. Please contact us if you have any questions. Together we can make a difference in our communities.
Thank you for considering Onward!
Application for Individuals, Families or Businesses
Use this application if you are an individual, family or business wishing to establish a new donor advised fund with Onward! for your charitable cause:
Application for Non-Profits
Non-profit organizations can either create an agency fund or an agency endowment fund. The agency fund would be for setting aside funds for future use while earning a market rate of return.
The endowment fund would be setting aside funds in perpetuity with earnings available for your organization.